Research and Development Center, solves any problem you may encounter concerning Central Lubrication Systems in your machinery and equipment.
Why Automatic Lubrication?
The best solution for reducing maintenance costs of your machinery, increase component life and save time.
Regular lubrication does not only maintain a grease film on the friction surface but also prevents the contamination of the friction surfaces all around and eliminate premature wear. Even the best manual lubrication program doesn’t offer the benefits of an automatic central lubrication. Automatic Centralized Lubrication Systems perform a very important role through a very wide variety of applications.
Problems with manual lubrication:
- Manual lubrication is a time consuming process and is sometimes forgotten and as a result inadequate lubrication causes high repair and downtime expenses due to premature wear.
- Manual lubrication is done while the machine is sitting still or static which means that when you grease, there is a load on one side of the pin and bushing.
- The grease is directed to the no-load side with excess grease being pushed out of the joint.
- With manual greasing, every time you connect a grease gun to nipple there is a high risk of contamination.
- Regularity, availability and reliability of the maintenance staff.
- Climate conditions.
- Planning of Service logistic.
- Need for frequent interruption for lubrication purpose.
- Tiresome operation.
Why Automatic Centralized Lubrication?
- Automatic Centralized systems are used to direct lubricant from a central source to areas on a machine where friction is a problem.
- Lubrication is performed on regular basis and at pre selected time intervals via an electronic control unit of its own.
- Grease is constantly present at the lubrication points maintaining a grease seal to block contaminants from potentially entering a pin or bushing.
- Each connected lube point receives a metered amount of grease in assured cleanliness and in case of any failure occurred; it is monitored by an electronic warning control unit.
- Increased component life tops the list of benefits. Potential savings through increased component life, productivity gains and lower grease consumption will return your investment several times over.
- Very cost effective investment for your company.
- Maximum performance obtaining by preventing loss of time due to equipment down time.
- The lubrication takes place dynamically and automatically without any intervention of the maintenance staff and operator.
- No lube point can be forgotten.
- Avoid being overlooked hidden lube points, also supplies hard to reach lube points.
- Reduce maintenance and repair costs.
- Cuts undesirable wear and tear.
- Increases the parts service life four times over comparing to same part lubricated manually.
- No risk of contamination during lubrication process and contributes environmental protection.
- Reduces the lubricant consumption up to 50 % compared with manual lubrication.
- Improved safety. Almost 50 % occupational accidents occur on construction machines while maintenance and repair.